Saturday, December 11, 2010

Can A Rabbit Eat Grapefruit

New blog: The Pillars of Science

Welcome to my blog. From January 2011 will begin to publish news, reviews, etc. on issues that we will provide the scientific world. All this will be using a language understood by everyone in order to reach maximum number of people and power transimitir can generate enthusiasm Science.

believe that science is the mother of technology, and technology in the current lifestyle is almost a necessity, therefore, if we know a little science, we understand how it will be developing our lifestyle.

addition, this'll bring my bit to increase the dissemination of science, which I consider necessary and, in my opinion, fascinating, and thus gradually able to return everything that science is bringing me .

I hope you enjoy and colaboréis with "The Pillars of Science." See you in 2011. ---


Interested? Also follow me on Twitter .

0 comments:

Post a Comment