Friday, July 18, 2008

21st Birthday Event Titles

I never thought I would wait so long a zero ...

Hello? Is there anyone out there? ...
Just in case if there is, give the good news: I finally removed the fringes that I lacked, and I'm Veterinary:)
The six months that you've caused a lot of my not have been quite critical in my life . First, I got my first job as "something to do with my" in a veterinary clinical laboratory (work that I just lost, by the way, my degree, I think. Paradoxes of life ...) In March, Mr. Nieva and I finally threw us and we went to live together! And in this we are:) And now, I end the agony of the past two years, during which there were electives that I needed to get out from under stones, in which he tried for more than I choked the Infectious ... and I am veterinarian. Wait again. "I can?" I can? VETERINARY AND SOY. ufff ... or the words and feel the shot of endorphins. I look like a rat with a crowbar
xD Well, I'm going around the bush. And the latest good news is that I will get a grant from the Junta de Andalucía, to do a doctorate on something similar to what was working (Doñana toxic cyanobacteria). I think it will be more focused on extremophiles (bacteria that live "on the edge of the impossible" xD) so to see if it goes well, because I'm pretty excited. Pay little, as in all, but I'll be doing something that I really like, and I can always find me a clasecillas to supplement private. Begin in September, if all goes well ...
And ndscdg. Poor me. I have left and I have dropped a bit all these months, but I think it was for a good cause, and come with renewed energy to write again. (Starting with "the history II," that is not suspense, the audience is sleeping ... xD)

That's it. That if there is anyone out here reading this, if only because it has given away the penalty feed, thanks. And I hope to match in future entries.

We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment