Sunday, October 24, 2010

Online Club Nintendo Points Generator

Dear Mr. Gould:

Yesterday in the elevator of the metro, I almost closed the door in his face, because I read your book "Hen's Teeth and Horse's Toes" (which I like even more that "The Panda's Thumb"). Well, a nice gentleman, holding the door I said, "You've been here for best friend, who never leaves you, and you always taught"
I doubt that my companion had such a good view elevator to read your name on the cover , so I gather he was referring to the book, all books, and could not agree more with him.
But besides that, its truth could also have referred to you, Stephen, because they spend years and over and over again I'm finding you ... I was eleven years old the first time my mother gave me a book of yours, and did not understand about half of the words and reasoning, but there was something I did I could not stop reading. Some years later, I did some work for school about the missing animals on wheels, and I was devouring one by one all your books. It is true that the teens I admired the spectacle of Richard, the proximity of Konrad, the teaching of Lynn ... It is true that I began to realize that you were in some things (sorry, Stephen, but it's true) a little obsoletillo, or directly wrong, but always, no how, just coming back to you, at the root of my ideas, the foundation My thought, as an adult and as a scientist.
Evolution-I, "and then rationally understood what I was in love with you, the merit of your work in essence, the ideas behind the words ... And I turned to you and your books, and your tests, looking far from a new perspective.
And, the commentary a lift, finally, can also refer to critical thinking that you taught me to use. A skeptic it is at all times, and subject to rational analysis on the world around us is also a constant learning, and here lies the main difference with religious dogmas. People always deserve respect, the ideas can (and should) be dissected with impunity using this instrument.
Anyway, it sounds a bit stale, thanks Stephen for your legacy, and thanks for making me anonymous friend reflections Groundwater)

0 comments:

Post a Comment